Saturday, February 6, 2010

Painkilled Hearts

It was not disheartening but completely amazing when I learnt no one dared to touch and hospitalize my student Harish Sharma. He is no more now because of the new morality of ours 'Stay out of trouble'. He was one of those would have been men who would have spread smiles where ever they go. He had that charisma to make troubles look trivial.
This incident provokes only one question in me? What kind of future are we creating? Just heartless, emotionless but successful beings.
It was told to me that he remained bleeding after the accident which broke his skull. He had many sympathizers on the spot but not even one soul to carry him to the hospital which was 100 ft from the spot. But the boy had left breathing with a smile. ,'a valiant death'. A sarcastic smile for everyone which could have meant "Hi sufferers I am escaping out of suffering but you people suffer till your end which is not soon'.

No comments:

Post a Comment